miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

U1_S3_Gonzalo_Becerra_Inglés

Dear Ann Mary, 

First of all, I want to say thank you due to your interest about the UnADM and its educational offer.

I’ve decided to study a Bachelor in International Marketing because two reasons.

The first one is that we are living in a modern international society, the business success remains in sell services and products to other countries, cultures, expand markets overseas and get full client satisfaction and recommendation. Those topics are achieved only by new merchandising techniques and strategies. The UnADM educational model has been focused to create a new kind of professional ready to take all kind of new challenges.

The second reason is because in my own case, I’m more than 7 years experienced selling services and supporting clients in my home country and internationally, I felt the duty and responsibility to get new knowledges to improve my marketing skills. The UnADM has offered a great opportunity to keep running in business while in my free time I can attend a totally online school.

If you have any question or comment please let me know.

Kind regards,
Gonzalo B. May


Voki

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario